Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to Roots to Branches. My goal here is to explore the roots of popular music and share my passion with like-minded music fans. I will be posting folk, jazz, blues, classical music, African and other world music, anything that illustrates the journey that music has taken us on over decades and centuries. As well, I hope to show that music is a great uniter of cultures and humanity and brings us all great joy.

Sit back, relax and strap on the headphones...it's going to be a wonderful ride!

Please feel free to comment and say hi, let me know what you're interested in and any improvements you think I can make.

Finally, this site is not for profit and I encourage everyone to go out and buy the music they like (preferably directly from the artist).

Cheers, Andy.

No comments: